At Tango Transport, we believe life is a journey...and that's why we want you along for the ride. Our drivers are our greatest assets. Without them, we wouldn't be here today.
Our pledge to drivers:
- Dedicated lanes (based on seniority)
- Driver-friendly freight
- Consistent year-round miles
- Experienced dispatchers
- Committed support network
- Choice of regional or long-haul runs
- Fuel discount card
- Safety incentives
- Health insurance benefits with a reasonable deductible and family coverage
- Competitive pay and scheduled time at home
- A personable atmosphere and experienced dispatchers
- Clear and honest communication within the company through easy-to-understand and clearly written policies
- Late-model conventional trucks
- A financially healthy company that lives up to its promises
To qualify as a driver, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience of at least 15 months over the road in the last three years
- Be at least 22 years old
- Possess a Class-A CDL license
- Pass a drug test
- Undergo a background check of the last 10 years
- Pass a physical examination
To fill out an application, click here. To download an application in PDF form, click here.
For Driver Testimonials and other information, visit www.drivefortango.com today!
To learn more about where we're going and the benefits we offer our drivers, speak to one of our friendly recruiters. They can get you on the road to success as a Tango driver. Call a Tango recruiter today at 866-873-9135, or you may e-mail them directly.
James Lathan: email@example.com
Paula George: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randy Taylor: email@example.com
Trent Choate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Harper: email@example.com